Due to the sensitivity and time pressures involved in air freight, First Line Logistics develops comprehensive air freight service plans tailored to meet customers’ specific requirements. This is accomplished by learning customers’ exact objectives with regards to their internal and external requirements.
Sensitive and valuable goods are often subject to extreme time pressures and deadlines for everyone involved. Therefore, our air freight department develops a customized service plan for each customer, then implements our required Operational Handling Procedure to ensure high quality service.
Our team of professionals will follow through on each and every shipment and our customers can be assured of up-to-the-minute status reports on all import and export shipments at all times.
For oversize transportation by air, we provide professional know-how related to the handling of charter planes including complete door to door delivery logistics.
Air Freight forwarding offers:
- Advanced Track and Trace System
- Cargo pick up from Shipper’s warehouse of the Consignee Door
- Import clearance of cargo at the port of discharge
- Export packing in-house
- Custom Clearance and Forwarding
- Documentation specialists
- Warehousing Services, Distribution and delivery
- Safe handling of General cargo / Perishable cargo
- Door-to-Door Delivery
- Qualified personnel for handling dangerous goods
- Worldwide import/export Consolidation Services